Here’s what’s new at the Bacon Free Library:
- August 30, 2021 — Starting September 1st, both Natick libraries are fine free! What does this mean for you?
- July 21, 2021 — The grounds of the BFL is now a certified wildlife habitat! Find out what this means and how you can make your yard more friendly to wildlife.
- June 1, 2021 — the BFL is now open to the public with no reservations required. Our hours are Mon, Wed, Thurs, & Fri 9:30-5:30, and Tues 9:30-7:00. Curbside pickups will continue to be available all of our open hours as well as Saturdays from 10 am – noon. Stop by and say hello!
- January 29, 2021 — For the second year in a row, the BFL has been awarded the GuideStar Gold Seal of Transparency. This honor, which recognizes the Board of Trustees’ commitment to transparency, provides donors with confidence that their donations are used wisely.
- January 2, 2021 — starting January 2021, the library will be open for pickups on Saturdays from 10 to noon.
- October 26, 2020 — We have a beautiful new picnic table, thanks to NHS senior Nathan Pravda. This table, which Nathan built for his Eagle Scout project, was designed with accessibility in mind and was built out of pressure treated wood and Trex composite decking. Nathan is a member of Boy Scout Troop 1775.
Provide your email address to sign up for our weekly newsletter:
Make a donation to the BFL Board of Trustees' Annual Fund