Here’s what’s new at the Bacon Free Library:
- February 22, 2021 — Our recent program “Amateur radio: from first voice transmission to the space station” is available for viewing at your convenience; the access code is u$Br2My1
- January 29, 2021 — For the second year in a row, the BFL has been awarded the GuideStar Gold Seal of Transparency. This honor, which recognizes the Board of Trustees’ commitment to transparency, provides donors with confidence that their donations are used wisely.
- January 22, 2021 — We have a few Old Town Calendars still available for purchase at the BFL. They are now $10 each (please pay with cash or a check made out to BFL). Call or email to reserve one and arrange for curbside pickup. This is the 15th year of the Old Town calendar photo competition. Among the more than 100 beautiful photographs of local scenes, people voted for their favorites. To see all the entries, enjoy the slideshow on the Old Town web page.
- January 2, 2021 — starting January 2021, the library will be open for pickups on Saturdays from 10 to noon.
- December 11, 2020 — Beginning the week of December 14th, curbside pickup hours on Tuesdays will be extended to 6 pm. The other 4 weekdays remain open for curbside pickup from 10-4. Patron in-person visits are on hold due to the recent increase in positive cases of COVID-19 in Natick.
- October 26, 2020 — We have a beautiful new picnic table, thanks to NHS senior Nathan Pravda. This table, which Nathan built for his Eagle Scout project, was designed with accessibility in mind and was built out of pressure treated wood and Trex composite decking. Nathan is a member of Boy Scout Troop 1775.
Provide your email address to sign up for our weekly newsletter:
Make a donation to the BFL Board of Trustees' Annual Fund