- This event has passed.
March 13 - May 25
LIBRARIES CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
To keep our community safe, the Morse Institute Library and the Bacon Free Library were asked by the Board of Health and Natick Public Schools to close to the public in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Don’t worry about fines: Due dates have been extended and library materials will be fine-free until we reopen. Do not return them to the library at this time.
- Our previously offered curbside pickup has been suspended.
- Don’t have a library card? Sign up online to begin accessing digital resources. Have trouble remembering your library card password? Reset it here.
- Need help choosing your next read? Check out these suggestions.
Check out some of these great online resources:
- Overdrive/Libby: ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, videos, and more
- Kanopy: stream thousands of movies for free
- Hoopla: ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, videos, and more, all available with no wait list
- Massachusetts residents may apply for a Boston Public Library ecard which will allow access all of the BPL ematerials.
- Morse Institute Library databases (Bacon Free Library cardholders may access these)
- Minuteman Library Network databases
- Project Gutenberg: thousands of free e-books in the public domain — now’s the time to catch up on some classics!
Make a donation to the BFL Board of Trustees' Capital Campaign