- This event has passed.
History Book Club *at the Natick Community Center
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Join us for a fun book discussion on these books of historical fiction and non-fiction.
- We’ll be reading and discussing In the heart of the sea : the tragedy of the whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick
- All are welcome to join whether you have a chance to read the book or not!
- Copies of the books are on hold at Bacon Free Library and also available as downloads on Minuteman Library Overdrive.
- Feel free to bring your own cup of coffee or purchase one at the center!
Make a donation for the BFL Board of Trustees Annual Fund