- This event has passed.
History Book Club *at the Natick Community Center
June 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Join us for a discussion of historical fiction and non-fiction books.
- We’ll be reading and discussing When books went to war : the stories that helped us win World War II by Molly Guptill Manning
- All are welcome to join whether you have a chance to read the book or not!
- Copies of the books are on hold at Bacon Free Library and also available as downloads on Minuteman Library Overdrive.
- Feel free to bring your own cup of coffee or purchase one at the center!
Make a donation for the BFL Board of Trustees Annual Fund