Support your local library
We appreciate when our community and loyal patrons can help contribute to and give back to the library so that we can provide new materials, more events, and even better accommodations.
Donations go to the Library Trustees who will determine how the funds are used. Please use the form to make a financial contribution to the Bacon Free Library.
The Bacon Free Library is a section 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, separate from the Town of Natick. Your donations of money or other assets to the library are tax deductible by you depending on your circumstances. The Trustees are happy to discuss with you any charitable giving plans you are considering.
We our generous patrons & donors
It is because of the contributions we receive from donations that we are able to go above and beyond and deliver our patrons an exceptional environment to learn, meet, interact and enjoy themselves in the comfort of our library.
Ways to show your support
- Donate to the Trustees Annual Fund
- Join the Friends of the Bacon Free Library
- Got a special skill? Talk to us about starting a program, group or event!
- Donate a book to honor a special someone in your life
- Stand up for the BFL at Town Meeting
- Make a bequest by will – speak to your estate planner to designate a gift to the BFL
Contact the library for more details on any of these options or to discuss additional ideas of which we haven’t thought!
To those who donate or who have donated,
From all of us at Bacon Free Library,
Make a donation to the BFL Board of Trustees' Capital Campaign